DriverCheck provides an on-line solution for Companies to check their employees’ driver licences on an agreed periodic frequency, by using the DriverCheck software to do so. DriverCheck is registered with the Information Commissioner as a Data Controller, and also holds ISO27001 for Secure Data Management.
Clients are provided with secure access to a bespoke Portal, where their Drivers’ Licence Records are stored. Access is available 24/7 by using a secure User Name and Password.
DriverCheck uses a Road Risk Monitor (Traffic Light System) to segment Client’s Drivers into three risk profiles –determined by the number of points on the Drivers’ Licence Records. Low, medium and high risk drivers are checked on different frequencies.
Drivercheck provides various driving licence checking services to businesses where they require their drivers licences to be checked. DriverCheck utilises the DVLA service which allows DriverCheck to perform a instant check of the drivers record against the DVLA & The DVA in Northern Ireland. The DriverCheck system will ensure your business remains compliant by the continual checking of your drivers licences.
The DriverCheck Encrypted System Checks;
- Your Drivers driving licences
- Driver license current status
- Driving Licence entitlement to drive
- Your drivers driving licences instantly view-able on our secure online web portal
- All driving licence information, to ensure all driving licence information is correct and up-to date
- Driver licence validity dates “from & to”
- Past & current licence endorsements and points on the drivers driving licences, plus conviction dates where applicable
- Your drivers licence vehicle category showing vehicles a driver can drive
- Whether or not a driver is disqualified or not
You business benefits
- Your driver has the correct type of licence category for the driving job they are involved in
- All driving offences are identified
- The number of points on their driving licence
- The name of the driver has been correctly identified on their driving licence
- The drivers name and address is correct and matches
- You are informed of all new offences, proactively after their driving licences are checked
- Identify what restrictions the driver has eg. eye correction etc…