UK Driving Licence Checks, Grey Fleet Service and Foreign Licence Checks
DVLA Driver Licence Checking Service
DriverCheck is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner.
DriverCheck is also accredited with ISO27001 for Secure Data Management.
DriverCheck is an association member of the ADLV – (Association for driving licence verification). [The Association for Driving Licence Verification has been established to promote and encourage best practice within the industry for the initial and continued validation of driver entitlement for responsible employers and road safety].
DriverCheck reports UK Driver Licence Data to its clients, who typically with have fleets of vehicles operating in the UK. Drivers of these vehicles will have varied Driving Licence histories, and present a different level of risk to their employer. Are they a risk in your Business?
Drivercheck reports all driver licence data electronically, and clients have access to their Portal 24/7. Both periodic rechecks and immediate checks are supported by Driver Declaration which is provided by either Paper Fair Processing Declaration Forms or E-Declaration. The speed of a driving licence check response is immediate from the DVLA.
DriverCheck is supported by Government Legislation and is partnered by High Street Insurance Companies who have endorsed the Business Concept.
What are you waiting for?
Please get in touch, and we’ll explain how we can provide a tailored solution for your business driving licence checking needs. DriverCheck – 0141 428 3448/ firstname.lastname@example.org
What driver licence information is returned from DVLA?
Security and Quality Guaranteed
- We store all the data on an GDPR compliant and Encrypted system
- We Encrypt all data while transferring
- We Encrypt all data at rest
- We do not have temporary staff
- We undertake regular network vulnerability assessments
- We undertake disaster recovery testing & web application vulnerability assessments
- We undertake non-destructive tests which are conducted with proactive security assessments and monitoring
- Regularly undertake internal and external penetration testing
- We have our own encrypted | secure link to the DVLA
- We shred all paper documents onsite
- We are a Crown Commercial Service Supplier to help government, public and third sector organisations buy common goods and services. G Cloud 10
- Staff training and awareness empowers our staff in their understanding of GDPR, the Data Protection Laws
- Our staff undergo criminal and financial checks
- All our staff receive regular training
- All staff undergo a full induction programme
- All our staff are multi skilled
- We have an appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- We have a fully documented data structure
- We deployed a cryptographic infrastructure
- We have a robust ISO-based Management System (ISMS)
- We are a supplier in the Crown Representative programme
- We are are suppliers to Government Digital Service
- We work within the Crown Commercial Service framework developed in collaboration with ESPO, YPO, NEPO & MOD
DriverCheck is registered under BS ISO/IEC 27001:2013
The standard is designed to ensure that organisations select adequate and proportionate security controls, to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information systems. An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. So when choosing a driver licence verification business, ensure you make DriverCheck your first choice to do the driving licence check for your drivers.
ISO 27001 is particularly relevant to DriverCheck where we manage & process information on behalf of our clients, the accreditation offers an assurance to customers that their data is being protected against disclosure, corruption or loss. click here for more ISO27001 info
MEMBERS OF ADLV
We are association member of the ADLV – (Association for driving licence verification). [The Association for Driving Licence Verification has been established to promote and encourage best practice within the industry for the initial and continued validation of driver entitlement for responsible employers and road safety]. It is imperative when choosing your next driving licence checking authority, that you choose DriverCheck to the driving licence check for your drivers.
MEMBERS OF FORS
DriverCheck promotes the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) and endorses the voluntary accreditation scheme which encompassing all aspects of safety, fuel efficiency, vehicle emissions and improved operations. FORS helps fleet operators to measure and monitor performance and alter their operations in order to demonstrate best practice. It is open to operators of vans, lorries, mini-buses, coaches and other vehicles, and to the organisations that award contracts to those operators. click here for more FORS info
licence checking agency • driver licence check agency • employee licence checking agency • agency for checking drivers licence • drivers details agency • licence screening • drivers licence screening • employee driving licence screening • licence screening online • employee licence check • company employees licence check • driver licence checking • dvla licence check online • dvla driving license check • driving licence checking service • check driver license
DriverCheck can provide a driver licence check service for every driver within your business, we verify a driver’s licence when we provide businesses with a means of doing a driving licence check on each driver electronically. DriverCheck provides driving licence checks throughout the UK, specifically in Driving licence check England, Driving licence check Scotland, Driving licence check Wales or a DVA driving licence check Northern Ireland. So if you require a driving licence to be checked in anywhere throughout the UK then please contact DriverCheck.