UK Driving Licence Checks, Grey Fleet Service and Foreign Licence Checks
DVLA Driver Licence Checking Service
DriverCheck is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner.
DriverCheck is also accredited with ISO27001 for Secure Data Management.
DriverCheck is an association member of the ADLV – (Association for driving licence verification). [The Association for Driving Licence Verification has been established to promote and encourage best practice within the industry for the initial and continued validation of driver entitlement for responsible employers and road safety].
DriverCheck reports UK Driver Licence Data to its clients, who typically with have fleets of vehicles operating in the UK. Drivers of these vehicles will have varied Driving Licence histories, and present a different level of risk to their employer. Are they a risk in your Business?
Drivercheck reports all driver licence data electronically, and clients have access to their Portal 24/7. Both periodic rechecks and immediate checks are supported by Driver Declaration which is provided by either Paper Fair Processing Declaration Forms or E-Declaration. The speed of a driving licence check response is immediate from the DVLA.
DriverCheck is supported by Government Legislation and is partnered by High Street Insurance Companies who have endorsed the Business Concept.
Please get in touch, and we’ll explain how we can provide a tailored solution for your business driving licence checking needs. DriverCheck : 0141 428 3448 firstname.lastname@example.org
What Service DriverCheck will provide
- Your drivers driving licences
- Driving licence entitlement to drive with the DVLA
- The drivers driving licence status
- Securely via an encrypted DVLA link
- In real-time your drivers licence online
- Driver licence information and verify within our web portal
- Validity dates of the driver licence and their photocard
- Report all points & endorsements on the drivers licence
- Full driver licence vehicle category listing showing your the entitlement to drive
- That the driver is not disqualified or their driving licence is not revoked
- Restrictions to drive that your driver has on their driver licence
- CPC & Tacho card information
Some benefits to your business
- 24/7 User access to the DriverCheck system providing your company visibility and control of all drivers driving licences
- GDPR compliant secure web based portal that has granular access for all system users
- Multi site | Multi user licences included at no extra charge
- That each of your drivers have the correct type of drivers licence (Provisional, Full, PSV & HGV) to enable them to drive for work
- The identification & alerts of all driving offences
- Understand that the disclosed points and endorsements are correct as per DVLA
- That there is an address match or mismatch
- The drivers name is correctly identified and matches their record
- You are informed of all new offences – even if the driver does not tell you.
Fully compliant with security & data protection, our quality is guaranteed
- We store all the data on an GDPR compliant and Encrypted system
- We Encrypt all data while transferring
- We Encrypt all data at rest
- We do not have temporary staff
- We undertake regular network vulnerability assessments
- We undertake disaster recovery testing & web application vulnerability assessments
- We undertake non-destructive tests which are conducted with proactive security assessments and monitoring
- Regularly undertake internal and external penetration testing
- We have our own encrypted | secure link to the DVLA
- We shred all paper documents onsite
- We are a Crown Commercial Service Supplier to help government, public and third sector organisations buy common goods and services. G Cloud 10
- Staff training and awareness empowers our staff in their understanding of GDPR, the Data Protection Laws
- Our staff undergo criminal and financial checks
- All our staff receive regular training
- All staff undergo a full induction programme
- All our staff are multi skilled
- We have an appointed Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- We have a fully documented data structure
- We deployed a cryptographic infrastructure
- We have a robust ISO-based Management System (ISMS)
- We are a supplier in the Crown Representative programme
- We are are suppliers to Government Digital Service
- We work within the Crown Commercial Service framework developed in collaboration with ESPO, YPO, NEPO & MOD
DriverCheck is registered under BS ISO/IEC 27001:2013
The standard is designed to ensure that organisations select adequate and proportionate security controls, to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of their information systems. An ISMS is a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure. It includes people, processes and IT systems by applying a risk management process. So when choosing a driver licence verification business, ensure you make DriverCheck your first choice to do the driving licence check for your drivers.
ISO 27001 is particularly relevant to DriverCheck where we manage & process information on behalf of our clients, the accreditation offers an assurance to customers that their data is being protected against disclosure, corruption or loss. click here for more ISO27001 info
MEMBERS OF ADLV
We are association member of the ADLV – (Association for driving licence verification). [The Association for Driving Licence Verification has been established to promote and encourage best practice within the industry for the initial and continued validation of driver entitlement for responsible employers and road safety]. It is imperative when choosing your next driving licence checking authority, that you choose DriverCheck to the driving licence check for your drivers.
MEMBERS OF FORS
DriverCheck promotes the Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme (FORS) and endorses the voluntary accreditation scheme which encompassing all aspects of safety, fuel efficiency, vehicle emissions and improved operations. FORS helps fleet operators to measure and monitor performance and alter their operations in order to demonstrate best practice. It is open to operators of vans, lorries, mini-buses, coaches and other vehicles, and to the organisations that award contracts to those operators. click here for more FORS info
Identify ‘your drivers road risks’ and reduce your workload
The DriverCheck service allows you to manage your drivers driving for your company by exception. The DriverCheck road risk monitor will identify the drivers that represent a high road risk and notify the system user by email. Driver that have a change to their driving licence after a DVLA driving licence check has been ran will flagged instantly the system administrator reducing the road risk o your business and insurer.
The DriverCheck driver licence checking service monitors and reports on all aspects of the driving licence with advance notice of expiries of categories and photo cards etc. The system will also control all automatic checks to be carried out. The system has a great return on investment as it reduces the administrative burden by generating next check reminders and alerts.
DriverCheck’s comprehensive driver licence checking service provides :
DriverCheck’s driver licence checking service automatically checks you drivers driving licence with the DVLA to ensure your employees are legally able to drive your company vehicles. The driver / employees must provide permission (via signed fair processing declaration form which is valid for three years), DriverCheck’s service is securely encrypted connecting to the DVLA’s online database to report your driver’s driving licence information back to a DriverCheck’s, online web application. DriverCheck is a licence checking agency also a driver licence check agency. We will check each employees licence checking with our agency. The DriverCheck is the number one agency for checking drivers licences. If your business provides DriverCheck your drivers details our agency will check and screen the licence through our unique licence screening algorithm. DriverCheck will assist your business with all drivers licence screening. Each employee driving licence screening is done a process that takes the initial fair processing declaration authorisation and then it runs through our automated process. The licence screening process is a secure online employee licence check encrypted system, DriverCheck as a company employees licence check professionals and no third party driver licence checking processors. We run each check via the DVLA licence check online to strict GDPR standards. Start today by ensuring all your drivers are road legal with or online dvla driving license check facility. Please contact us and start utilising our driving licence checking service & have all checks completed on you drivers licenses.
DriverCheck can provide a driver licence check service for every driver within your business, we verify a driver’s licence when we provide businesses with a means of doing a driving licence check on each driver electronically. DriverCheck provides driving licence checks throughout the UK, specifically in Driving licence check England, Driving licence check Scotland, Driving licence check Wales or a DVA driving licence check Northern Ireland. So if you require a driving licence to be checked in anywhere throughout the UK then please contact DriverCheck.