Driver Licence Check
Driving licence checking is derived from the DVLA’s Access to Driver Data (ADD) service. DriverCheck provides a web portal to view information from the DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency). Your business can see your driver’s licence check results online in real time.
What we do:
We ensure our system keeps you informed of all driving licence compliance issues. This enables complete control of managing your drivers.
- UK Driving Licence Checks
- Foreign Driving Licence Checks
- Northern Irish Driving Licence Checks
- CPC & Tachograph information
How we do it:
We do this by providing a fully GDPR compliant service which gives:
- 24/7 access to our technically advanced online portal. Giving you real-time visibility of all drivers driving licences
- Up to date alerts to driving offences by your drivers – even if they don’t tell you
- Notifications of matches and mismatches in your drivers name and address.
- System Alerts (Dynamic & Static)
- Management Dashboard & KPI’s
- Management Reporting
- Online Driver Enrollment
- UK Paperless System
- UK Electronic Checking
- UK Instant Checks Results
- Robust Driver Follow-up
- Management KPI’s