Driver Licence Check
Driving licence checking is derived from the DVLA’s Access to Driver Data (ADD) service. DriverCheck provides the web portal to view the information from the DVLA (Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency) so your business can see your driver’s licence check results online real time.
What we do:
We ensure our system constantly keeps you fully informed of all relevant driving licence compliance issues, so you’re in control of managing your drivers.
- UK Driving Licence Checks
- Foreign Driving Licence Checks
- Northern Irish Driving Licence Checks
- CPC & Tachograph information
How we do it:
We do this by providing a fully GDPR compliant service which gives:
- 24/7 access to our technically advanced online portal, giving you real-time visibility of all drivers driving licences
- Up to date alerts to driving offences by your drivers – even if they don’t tell you
- Notifications of matches and mismatches in your drivers name and address.
- System Alerts (Dynamic & Static)
- Management Dashboard & KPI’s
- Management Reporting
- Online Driver Enrollment
- UK Paperless System
- UK Electronic Checking
- UK Instant Checks Results
- Robust Driver Follow-up
- Management KPI’s