Job Title: Data Administrator
Contract: 35 hours
Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Who we are
DriverCheck, a well-known business within its marketplace, actively works with a large number of organisations and companies validating their employees’ driving licences directly with the DVLA.
Our business is complimented by a great team, all motivated to do one thing: processing our clients’ driver requests, right first time every time. DriverCheck’s web-based management system ensures clients employees driving on company business have a valid driving licence.
DriverCheck is experiencing an exciting period of growth, and we are looking for an experienced Administrator who is passionate about what they do and who is willing to develop & grow with our business in the long term.
As a Team Administrator, it is essential that you have:
- A polite, professional and courteous approach to dealing with customers
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritise workload and work accurately under pressure
- Excellent IT Skills, proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
Are you who we are looking for?
- Previous Administrative experience
- Strong & confident telephone manner
- Great knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and Outlook essential)
- Organised and pro-active
- Can multitask with ease
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Solid internal & external communication skills
- Demonstrates confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- Ability to work closely with others to achieve a shared goal
- Professional and customer – focused
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
What does the day look like?
- Working closely with a driven team
- Extensive data entry
- Working to strict daily workload allocation
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Work flexibly, adapting to changing priorities as and when necessary.
- Supporting colleagues with any ad hoc administrative tasks
The successful candidate will be given full training to deliver administrative support to our busy team.
27 days holiday per annum (plus public holidays)
Birthday off (or 5 days either side)
Access to the companies EAP Scheme via BHSF
Free on-site parking
Monday to Friday 9.30 -17.00 (includes a 30 minute lunch break) – office based (Drumchapel, Glasgow)